Welcome

Thanks to Matt, we now have this much cooler way of communicating our thoughts on different subjects. So, every Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening come check out the new post!

Saturday, August 16, 2008

NEW BLOG!!!!

Everyone, I have decided to stop the Special K blog. It has become too overwhelming to think of something to write on a weekly basis. With this being said, I am not going to stop blogging. I have just created my own blog. Where I can write the day by day events of the booming metropolis of Boiling Springs. The first post however is actually stolen from Graces camera but has been nominated for many exemplary awards by those who have seen this video. And those who have been in this video. To go check out this extraordinarily deluxe film you need to go to my blog. To get to my blog you need to go to www.kevinkassakatis.blogspot.com (original I know. You will find a lot of goodies. Maybe. Well, actually, probably not. This blog is going to serve as a funny and serious way of communicating my very sensitive emotions down at Gardner-Webb. I hope you all will enjoy this new blog as much as you have this one. Thank you for all the support. But this thanks should still be going. I still need you to read my other blog so dont stop reading me like a book.

No comments: