Welcome

Thanks to Matt, we now have this much cooler way of communicating our thoughts on different subjects. So, every Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening come check out the new post!

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Patience

Hey there all of my super awesome friends from church! i hope your week has been fun filled and awesome. I know this week has been super awesome for me because God has shown me just exactly why i am at ledford high school and why i didn't transfer schools after my sophomore year. God put this young girl in my life on Sunday and by Tuesday she was calling me her big brother and now i get to have a positive impact on her life. But see the thing is patience, kinda like Job he had everything going for him and then God took it all away and Job had to have patience in the Lord that he was going to bring him through it. Or Noah, he was asked to build an arc because it was going to rain when it had never rained before and it took him around 100 years to build the arc. If you think about what happened to these guys, Job was rewarded 10 fold of all of his previous possessions and God gave Noah everything on the earth including the plants and the animals (Genesis 9:1-3). So as we finish up the week be patient and know that God will reward you for your patience just as he did Job and Noah. I LOVE you all and hope that this email has been somewhat of an encouragement to you this week. Hope to se you all Sunday!

-Kevin Kassakatis

No comments: