Welcome

Thanks to Matt, we now have this much cooler way of communicating our thoughts on different subjects. So, every Thursday morning, afternoon, or evening come check out the new post!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Grace!

So I have really been struggling with things to write about on here and as a result this one will be a little different. I have been reading this book called "Awareness" by Anthony De Mellow and in it he talks about how people do not need other people in order to make it through life. Mr. De Mellow believes that everything that happens to us is a result of our actions. For example, if we had an addiction and we got out of it, he would say that no one had an impact on us except for ourselves. However, how many of us have made it through a struggle by ourselves, with no support from others? I know I have not. Jesus believed the complete opposite, in fact thats one of the main things Jesus taught in his public ministry. If you look at all of the miracles Jesus performed, they all were to help out someone who was in need. This week while I was struggling to think of something to talk about I had a great conversation about this with Grace and she gave me the idea to talk about how I have seen Christ in other people throughout the week. This week Grace helped me out when I really, really needed something to ponder for the week. Even though it was quite a miracle it certainly showed me how to help people out.

No comments: